RELEASE NOTES (220.127.116.11)
* NEW ROOM SAVING SYSTEM! We know many players have been waiting for this! Well now it’s here.
* Here’s what to expect from the room saving system: If you close the app at any point during a room the app will load up back at the start of the room with everything you had previously. Destroying a boss will automatically leave you at the start of the treasure room. No more losing progress because you can’t complete a run in one sitting!
* Blast Worm: Changed his boss behaviour to better reflect how bosses behave in CnC. (check him out!)
* Phantom Worm: Changed his boss behaviour to better reflect how bosses behave in CnC. (check him out!)
* Loading changes, may help some players with memory crash issues on startup.
* Level Up Present Reward: Now the text will dynamically scale for longer charm descriptions.
* Molli Collected Charm Item: Now doesn’t flip if molli is flipped.
* Ectoplasm Currency Exchange Popup: Bunbers shop now has a button to exchange souls for ectoplasm.
* Torchfly lantern: Torchflies charging are more obvious.
* Torchfly Lantern: fixed a bug that would have the lantern fire from the same orb when your shot count is 2 (max upgrade).
* Maltose Machine: Fixed a bug that caused the dialogue box to stay up.
* Maltose Machine: Fixed a bug that caused the game to softlock when gaining 3 rewards.
* Launch Sale Popup: Fixed a bug that caused the launch sale rewards popup to stay up after purchase.
* Fixed a bug that caused a previously talked to NPC to not interact anymore if Bunber shows up from the Maltose Machine.
* Icy Feet Curse: Fixed a bug that caused the Icy Feet slippery movement to be disabled when entering CC mode from normal mode.
* Bookworm Skull Lasers: Fixed a bug that caused them to not deal damage to Molli.
* Bomber Slime: Fixed a bug that caused them not to deal damage to Molli on explosion.
* Blast Wraiths: Fixed a bug that caused them not to deal damage to Molli on explosion.
* Poison Water (Dinette of Doom): Fixed a bug that allowed Molli to run in the water without taking damage.
* King’s Beacon: Fixed a bug that allowed players to spawn and endless amount of Bubblegum Wraiths.
* Charms: Fixed hidden description for Lilypad charm and Inventors charm.
* Heart Points + CP: For some early users, their heart points and CP weren’t correctly calculated due to changing level up rewards. This has been fixed and you will be automatically put at 48 HP with 11 CP if over level 40.
* Pyro Jack: Fixed a bug that caused Jacks head to appear at the top of the screen on death instead of his full body.
* Fixed a bug that caused Jacks head to be shown during an absorption animation.
* Fixed a bug that caused the pre-boss music to still play even if sounds/music were off.
* Fixed a bug that caused all music to start playing where they left off playing.
* Fixed a bug that caused the fire spirit to sometimes get “stuck” when reviving.
* Other small bug fixes and improvements.
* JOURNAL UPDATE: Here’s what to expect from the all new journal coming to Candies n Curses very soon~
* Bestiary: Look up all your favorite ghosts and bosses and their names as you discover them in the mansion! We’ve written fun descriptions about each one!
* Item Log: Want to know more about your favorite candies, curses, charms and flashlights? The item log will give lots of details on those!
* Achievements: Now achievements will be hosted directly within the app, you’ll also be rewarded very well for completing them!
* Side-Tasks: Check out Hector and Paige’s side mission details so you can keep track of them!
* Leaderboards! Speed running rejoice! Leaderboards will be hosted directly within the app now, be prepared for cross platform bouts! Will you be #1?
Join our fantastic community of cnc players from around the world!